Step by Step Guide
If you need help with the application process, take a look at the H2020 Online Manual which offers a step-by-step guide to submitting and managing your research proposal, including:
- an overview of all steps you need to know for the electronic management of proposals or grants;
- easy navigation by process steps;
- a brief descriptions on how to complete your tasks.
Links and references to:
- Guidance notes, templates
- User manuals of the relevant tools
- Frequently asked questions
Alternatively just Access the Northern Ireland Horizon 2020 Contact Point Interactive Guide
Or perhaps you’d just like to talk to one of our expert NI Contact Points (NICPs) – they’ll be able to give you free, confidential advice.
Confused by some of the EU jargon, then see a quick-reference glossary listing relevant acronyms and abbreviations.
Any other questions? Visit the FAQs page for answers.